2014

2014

Monday, April 14, 2008

New Haircut


So, this is my new haircut! I felt like I just got a new haircut, but it was really overgrown, and time for something else! So many people have gone back to the bangs, so I decided to try it. I like them, but would like them a little longer. Luckily, my hair grows very fast, so I'm sure it won't be long before they are longer! I think the new look makes me look older than I have before, and I'm trying to decide if I'm OK with that or not! I'm curious how it will look after I wash it and attempt to do it myself! We'll see!

6 comments:

Cami said...

Cute! I don't think it makes you look older at all. If you decide you want to trim your bangs after you've grown them out a bit, email Laura (she has a great trick).

Jessica said...

Cute!! I think it looks great.

Jenn said...

That is a cute haircut! I wish my hair grew as fast as yours! I'm sorry to hear about Isaac; I'll be praying for you! I hope Braden's okay - I rarely brush his teeth because he fights it so bad. Of course, he doesn't eat much, so that may help! Good luck!

Laura said...

Very cute Diana!

Emily said...

I love the haircut! You look so cute! It doesn't make you look older, it makes you look more sophisticated. Good luck on Friday!

Kimberly said...

I like it! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I want to do with mine, but it is in deperate need of a cut of some sort!! I'm sorry to hear about Issac and having to wait. That's no fun, but it will be nice to have the weekend to help him heal. Let me know how it goes and I'll still be praying for ya!