2014

2014

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ammon Mark Fischer


This is going to be a super quick post, but I wanted to get some pictures up!  More will follow soon!

Ammon Mark Fischer was born on Wednesday, May 19 at 7:57 in the morning.  He weighed 7 lb 9 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.  The c-section went really well, and the low placenta wasn't a problem at all!  We spent two nights in the hospital, and come home yesterday.  We were suppose to stay one more night, but asked if we could go home early because we really wanted to.  For some reason, we were not sleeping well at the hospital, and just wanted to be home.  Besides lack of sleep, I was doing well, and so was Ammon, so the doctor said we could.  Ammon was a little jaundice, so we had to take him in for a test today at a local place.  The results just came back an hour or so ago, and he is high, so we will be getting a bed by the end of the day.  I'm not looking forward to that, but at least it is something we can do here at home.

Also, about an hour ago, my brother called to say that his wife had just delievered their little boy at around 1:30 this afternoon!  So, Ammon and his new cousin will only have birthdays 3 days apart!  I'm so happy and excited for them! 


8 comments:

Emily said...

He's adorable Diana! Congratulations! Have fun with that sweet baby!

jessi said...

Congrats! He is darling!!!!

junebee said...

Congratulations! He's so cute! Hope you're doing well still.

Annalisa said...

CONGRATS!

Jenn said...

So handsome! Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well, and that you're home and relaxing! :) Talk to you soon!

Karen said...

He's really such a beautiful baby. How fun for him to have a cousin so close in age! Hope you are doing well too Diana. Take care of yourself which I know will be hard to do since you have all your other kiddos. Do it anyways, though. ;)

Laura said...

Diana, he's perfect. I want to come steal him, but I probably won't because my baby would hate me. More pics!!! You know, when you have a whole bunch of free time. ;-)

Kimberly said...

Congrats to you guys too!! Ammon is so cute! I was happy when your mom came because then she could show me a picture of him right away. I'm happy to hear that things went so well with your c-section and that you were able to go home so early. Good luck with the jaundice, poor little guy. McKell had to be in a bed for 10 days...I sure hope he doesn't have to sun tan for that long! Connor has his doctor's appointment today and hopefully things will be fine. We took him out sun tanning yesterday to help prevent jaundice, hopefully. Can't wait for more pictures!! He's adorable!