Thursday, July 14, 2011
Melanie Isaac Photography
My sister has always been into photography. One of her favorite pastimes with her school buddies was to do numerous photo shoots! Once out of high school, she worked for a little while for Kiddie Kandids. She finally decided to start her own photo studio! Check out her blog at http://melanieisaacphotography.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I checked it out. Melanie IS good. I always admire people who can take good photos of other people. I think you have to be a people person and outgoing as well, to pull it off. Congrats to Melanie on her "opening".
Cute pics! How much does she charge? ps I love plain grape juice :)
Those really are great photos!! Wish I'd known about her before I booked some studio to do our pictures in the next coming week. I love the lighting and angles she uses.
Post a Comment