2014

2014

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birthday Catchup

I have been so far behind on posting lately!  I never finished posting about Eden and Emma's birthdays, and then there have been a few others since then, so this is one big birthday post to cover all of those!

These first ones are of the girls up at Bear Lake with Rob's sister and her family.

We also had a part for both of the girls and my mom at our house in August.



We enjoyed spending time out back for the party, and also had a big water slide and a few kiddie pools for the kids to play in!

We also had a pinata that was fun for the kids to do.




Overall, the girls had good birthdays and a lot of fun celebrating with everyone!

Also in August and the beginning of September were my brother's birthday, and my nephew's birthdays.  We went to my brother's house to celebrate each of those!

My youngest brother and sister also celebrated their birthdays in October, but I had lost my camera charger until just recently, and so I did not get any pictures from their parties since my camera was dead!:(  It was fun celebrating with them, though, and I hope they had good birthdays this year!

No comments: