2014

2014

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Melanie and Danny's Wedding

So, on Friday, October 9, 2009, my sister married Daniel (Danny) Isaac in the Salt Lake temple. She was beautiful, the ceremony was beautiful, and it was a beautiful day, both with all that happened, and weather wise! My camera died after just a few pictures in the morning, and I STILL haven't found my plug to charge it and to download it into the computer, so I borrowed some pictures from my sister-in-law so I could have something to show!

This is Melanie and Danny at their wedding breakfast, which was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was after their wedding ceremony.


This is Melanie and Danny dancing at their reception that night, which was at the Atruim at Western Gardens in Sandy. Melanie's dress was gorgeous, and she looked amazing in it!


This is Melanie and my dad dancing.


This is two of my kids and my brother's two kids at the reception that night. They had the cutest dresses and little outfits! Nick and Kimberly brought a dvd player, fish crackers, and some fruit snacks which entertained the kids for part of the night! Thanks guys, you were life savers!

I know I am just the sister, but being 8 years older than Melanie, and having no siblings between us, I really wanted to be the best sister in the world to her! I watched her a lot, and feel like I helped raise her, so watching her on her wedding day, I feel like I got a small taste of what it is going to be like to see my own girls get married. At the most random times of the day I felt myself getting emotional, and I am so happy for her and excited for her to begin this new chapter of her life! Danny is a great guy, and I am so excited for him to be a part of our family, even if his birthday isn't on May 30th and his oldest brother isn't named Ryan!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great pictures! tee hee. It really was a beautiful day and I'm so glad we were able to be a part of it. Oh, and thanks for omitting the third requirement for joining the family!! tee hee.

Laura said...

Everything looks so beautiful. Do you happen to know where she got the dresses? I'm looking for something similar... for the little ones. I can never find my cord that connects my camera to my computer either.