2014

2014

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Few Pictures!





I finally got some pictures downloaded! These are some of our most recent, because I haven't transfered any of the older ones yet, but at least there are a few! The one of EmmaLee with chocolate all over her face was from her finding Eden's bowl after she had eaten ice cream and forgot to put her bowl in the sink. EmmaLee loved it! Isaac loves to take his clothes off these days, so the only picture I had of him for now was with his shirt off! Eden likes to make faces with her pictures, so she isn't actually mad, it was a pose! These picture are pretty much what they can look like everyday, but hopefully soon I'll get some on that are a little more "posed" so you can see what they look like all done up!

11 comments:

Cami said...

Wow, you're right, I can't believe how big EmmaLee has gotten. And I love that Eden makes faces at the camera-- it's a nice change of pace from all those smilers. :)

Laura said...

Ha ha ha. I love Eden's faces, too. Your kids look like gems.

Wendy said...

That picture of EmmaLee is so cute. I have one of Sara at about that age with choc. pudding that looks very similar to that reminds me of that.

Emily said...

It's fun to see pictures! You have such cute kids! I can't believe EmmaLee is walking! Where does time go?

Emily said...

It's fun to see pictures! You have such cute kids! I can't believe EmmaLee is walking! Where does time go?

Karen said...

I have to agree. I can't believe EmmaLee is walking and I love that she likes chocolate. I think we're going to get along just fine.

Kimberly said...

EmmaLee is a woman after my own heart! I love chocolate too. And Issac looks like a stud with his shirt off! Eden is definatly a character. Those pictures are classic!

Jenn said...

Cute pictures! I've missed hearing from you! Good luck on it all!

Melissa said...

Cute blog! I hope you don't mind me looking. I found your link through facebook. It's fun to see what you're up to.

Laura said...

They say it's your birthday (na na na na na)... It's my birthday too...

Happy birthday!

ahollandetc said...

oh my gosh that ice cream pic is priceless...