2014

2014

Monday, July 4, 2011

Quick Sunday

We got home from church yesterday, and Eden started asking me when church gets out on a normal day.  I told her it gets over at 4:00, and then she asked about yesterday and what time we got home, and I told her 4:00.  "No, when does it get out on a normal day?"  I told her I didn't understand and she wanted to know when we got out for the "quick" Sunday.  Quick Sunday, what did she mean?  And then it clicked.  It was Fast Sunday.  She wanted to know when we got out of church on "fast" Sunday!  So, I had to explain that there is two meanings for the word fast.  One was quick, and the other was going without food for a certain amount of time!  Just thought I'd share!

5 comments:

Marsha said...

I wish the real meaning was the quick' Sunday.

Laura said...

Ha ha... I agree with Marsha - I'm no good at fasting! I can totally see how she was confused... that's so funny.

jessi said...

:)

Annalisa said...

Adorable.

Amishka said...

We sent a balloon to Caydin. I'll post about it on my blog and if you send me your email address then I'll send you the photo I took for you.
amy@savillefamily.org