2014

2014

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Random Catchup

I guess one good thing about getting the flu is I have a lot of down time to catch up on things!!  I wanted to post some random pictures from the last couple of months that I just haven't had time to do lately!

We went to Swiss Days in September, and the girls both got these cute tiara's.  They wanted to put their hair in curlers, so the next day, which was Sunday, they got all cute for church!  I love the picture with all the kids so happy except Isaac!  I can't remember why he was upset, but he was!

When we were at Bear Lake with Rob's sister, the condos we stayed at had a swimming pool that the kids had tons of fun playing at!  They loved the slide, and going off the diving board.  I wish I had taken better pictures, but at least there are a couple!


We have also enjoyed going to the zoo a few times this last year.  The kids have fun, and loved riding these wooden horses!

Finally, Ammon has really been growing these last few months!  He is turning from a baby to a little boy and thinks he is one of the big kids!  One of my favorite new things he says is when you do something he doesn't like, such as change the TV channel, or something like that, he says "Hey", but more in a "Heeeyyyyy" type of way!  It's so funny and cute!  He will also wave bye to me now when he is leaving to go upstairs!  He also likes to follow me around when I have to clean up after the puppy and say "Ka-ka" while I'm doing it!  He is so funny, and it has been so fun to see his little personality really showing itself these last couple of months!  This is a picture of him eating his very first ice-cream cone!
It's been a fun, busy last few months!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

This picture of Ammon is priceless!