2014

2014

Monday, June 11, 2012

Starting to Catch Up!

I have a lot to catch up on these last few months!  I'm going to start with Ammon's second birthday, which was in May.
 We set up a bubble machine, which the kids enjoyed!
 Ammon loves to pop bubbles!
 Ammon loved all his presents, and it was so fun to see all his facial expressions as he opened them!
 He was actually saying "fishy" in this picture!
 Ammon is getting way too big way too fast!!
This is a picture of Ammon and his cousin, Alexander, who are only about 2 1/2 weeks apart in age!  My kids' second birthdays are always kind of bitter/sweet to me because I can't help but think that the last birthday we celebrated with Caydin was his 2nd.  It's kind of weird to me to think that all four of my children after Caydin have now celebrated the same birthday that ended up being Caydin's last!

We've been lucky enough to already have gone fishing a few times this year, and with pretty good results!
 This was fishing at Lost Creek.  Ammon loves when we catch fish!!  All my kids love eating fish, so we love it when we can bring them home and fry them up!
 I love Eden's face in this picture!
 EmmaLee reeling a fish in!
 Isaac had no problem being up close and personal with his fish!
Father and son enjoying fishing!!

The pass we splurged on this year was to This is the Place Heritage Park.  It's a fun place to go, and the kids love it!
 Ammon driving the train!
 We discovered on this trip that Ammon LOVES riding horses!  His turn got done, and when I took him off, he cried and cried!!  It was a slow day, and there was nobody else in line waiting to ride the ponies, so the lady that worked there let the kids all go again!  Ammon loved it! 
 Eden's turn to be the conductor!
 Eden also enjoys riding the horses!
 Emma makes a cute cowgirl, even with her red, hot face!!
 She's pretty cute in the train as well!
 Isaac's turn on the horse!
Love the face!!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Hey, I love the colors in your house. Mine are all beige, so your house looks as fun to me as the "Up" house.

The fishing looks fun. I haven't been in a long time. However, I would probably have the same expression as Eden, if I actually caught a fish.