2014

2014

Friday, January 23, 2009

New Job!

I don't have much time, but I had to write! About 10 minutes ago Rob got offered and accepted a new job! It is located in Sandy and is for a printing business. We are excited about it! So, we were planning on moving to Clearfield on Monday, but now we will be moving to Sandy instead! It works out okay because Rob's mom is moving to Clearfield, but hasn't sold her Sandy house yet, so we will be moving into her house as she is moving out of it. We will stay until it sells, and then we will find our own place. Anyway, I have to run, but I had to share! This week has been crazy! The interview for it was yesterday, so it's been a whirlwind week, and this weekend will be super busy!!

10 comments:

Cami said...

Yay! That's great news. Good luck with everything (moving/adjusting/etc.)!

Laura said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

soften said...

Yeah for us - I'm glad you'll be in the area! It was great to chat with you last weekend. Good luck with the move and congratulations on the new job!!!

Wendy said...

That is great news!! Congrats!

Jenn said...

I'm so happy for you, but sad for us! :( Congratulations on the job!

Karen said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you guys!! I'm sure it's such a relief. Tell Rob good luck with the new job. I'm sure he will be great.

Annalisa said...

WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited he's finally got a job and I can't imagine how you must be feeling! Congrat!

Kimberly said...

I'm so happy that things are working out for you guys! Good luck on you new job Rob and I hope you all get settled in soon.

Julie said...

Yeah! What print shop? Maybe I know it.

Amber said...

Congrats! I'm glad you'll still be close to home too!