2014

2014

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Christmas

I've decided that working part-time, going to school full-time, and being a mommy to four kids makes me just slightly busy!!  I don't get to update or read blogs as much as I would like!  So, again, I find myself catching up!  Christmas was nice this year and simple.  We enjoyed getting together with family, and the kids had fun and enjoyed their presents. 
 This is Christmas Morning.  If you look close, you can see Ammon's hand print on his cheek!  We had to wake him up that morning, and he had been sleeping on his hand, and it left a pretty good mark!
 Another view of the hand print.

This is our Christmas Eve party with Rob's family.  Lex is Rob's sister's boy, who was only born about 3 weeks after Ammon, so they are best friends!

 Eden and Ammon Christmas Eve.
 I think Eden liked this Bella Sara Horse Game she got Christmas Morning!
 Eden and Isaac Christmas morning with their stockings.
 EmmaLee was excited to start opening presents Christmas morning!
I thought this was a cute picture of EmmaLee in front of our Christmas tree.  
 Christmas Eve night with new PJ's on!
At the end of December, we got to get together with my mom's side of the family, and this is a picture of most of the great-grandkids of my grandma's.  We finally moved our party to a church instead of at someone's house because we are getting pretty big!  Overall, it was a great Christmas season this year!

No comments: