2014

2014

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Time is Flying!

Time just keeps moving, whether I'm ready for it or not!  Rob and I are getting ready to start another semester of school, as well as three of our kids starting back in school!  Eden is going into the 3rd grade, Isaac 1st grade, and EmmaLee is starting Kindergarten this year!  CRAZY!  If Caydin was here, 4 of my 5 children would be in school!  I would like to think that now that the "crazy summer days" are almost over, I should be able to keep up with my blog better, but I'm afraid that my "crazy fall and winter days" are, well, just as crazy!  I'm planning on tutoring again at the school, which should be starting sometime in September, so between pretty much every member of my family being in school, me working, and just trying to have family time together, I'm not sure I'll be much better than I've been!  Someday things won't be as crazy, but then it won't be as crazy for a reason, and I'm not sure I want that either!  So, for now, I guess I'll just take things as they are and do my best to survive them all!

I had to throw this picture in because I love it!  We were at Antelope Island, and Rob got this great shot of Isaac, who is doing some kind of happy dance while walking, and Eden with a great smile!  Love my family!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Antelope Island is a great place to hang out. Rob had some amazing photos. Good luck with school (for NEARLY everyone!)