2014

2014

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Expecting!

It has been, ahem, a few months since I last updated.  It has been a bit of a trying few months for us, with my kids struggling at school, the decision to homeschool Isaac, getting EmmaLee's tonsils out, and still looking forward to getting some pretty good dental work done in the next couple of weeks for Eden and Isaac.  All this combined with Rob and I still going to school, and let's just say time has gotten away from me!  

And, as you can see from the picture, we are also expecting baby #6!!  I am 12 weeks along, and due June 14th, 2013.  I have not felt very good with this pregnancy, surprise surprise, but luckily my doctor gave me some medicine pretty early on, so that has helped!  I am already into maternity clothes, and already feeling some of the pregnancy inconveniences, such as tendon pain, and my hips going out so I can't walk, etc.  It will be interesting to see how I feel as I actually get bigger!!  We are excited, though, and it has been fun to see the kids reactions this time around.  Everyone else came so quickly after one another that it was often hard for them to understand what was really going on.  Now it is fun to hear and see their excitement!  They love trying to come up with baby names ("Giltrude, mom, it is a beautiful name for a baby girl!" EmmaLee)!  It is nice to have Children that are old enough to understand better what is going on, and even help out when needed!  Eden is such a helper, even with Ammon when I need her to.  It makes it feel a little more possible that I just might survive with my sanity in the end! 

3 comments:

Karen said...

Please name her Giltrude.

Laura said...

I love the name Giltrude. Seriously considered it. Ha ha ha. Congratulations, Diana. Do you have enough Zofran?

Marsha said...

Congratulations on #6 Fischer family! I'm glad your other 5 are being helpers and hope the excitement sticks around for them. Can't wait to find out what you name it...though I think we already have an idea.