2014

2014

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tired!

So, I thought this would be an appropriate title for this post for two reasons!  

The first reason is because Ammon has stopped taking naps on a daily basis, and most of the time this works well and he goes to sleep earlier at night.  But, there are still those days where he just can't make it, so I find him sleeping in funny places and ways! 


This bottom picture is of Ammon (on the couch) and Lex (on the floor), who is Ammon's cousin that is only about 2 1/2 weeks younger.  So, it must be a stage thing. . .

The second reason for the title is because I have been tired lately!  I can't complain; in some ways I feel better this pregnancy than any of the other five.  But, I am getting older, this is my sixth pregnancy, I still have four small children at home, I'm trying to finish school, and I'm TIRED!  It's hard to keep up with the daily must do's to keep my home functioning, and frankly I'M not keeping up with it.  Thank heavens my husband is home and is an angel and does SO much!  He is usually the one putting the kids to bed at night, making at least half the meals or more, and I don't think I've touched the vacuum in months!  He does the homeschooling with Isaac at least half the week, and I'm honestly so grateful and blessed to have such a wonderful man!  We celebrated our 11th anniversary on March 1st, and while we were not able to do anything fancy for it, I am more grateful and in love with him than I would have ever dreamed when we first got married!  We have gone through so much together, and I know we can get through anything!  He is an AMAZING father and a supportive husband, and my best friend!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Gee, why would you be tired? It's not like you've got anything going on.... just kidding. I can't imagine, seriously. Glad you have a husband who isn't afraid of the vacuum.

Also... Ammon is adorable - I can't believe he fell asleep on the end table.

Happy anniversary!

Marsha said...

I miss those days where you could fall asleep anywhere. Sounds like maybe you could still do that. Hang in there!

Annalisa said...

Uh, you SHOULD be tired! You have a lot going on. I keep saying I don't know how pregnant women with small kids at home do it. Put your feet up, have Rob takeover, and read a book or nap.