2014

2014

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Caydin


It just didn't feel right to have pictures of Eden and Isaac, but none of Caydin, so I decided to post one of him too! Caydin would have been 4 years old now. I know he is with us often, and I know he watches over us from the other side! Eden has been talking about him more the last few days in ways that she never has before, which makes me think she's been close to him lately. I know he'll always be looking out for his siblings, and I wonder what he's teaching his newest sister!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

This afternoon I started to think about you and Caydin, and it brought tears to my eyes to read your blog. Thinking of losing a child makes me be a better mother -we just don't know how long we'll get to have them. I'm sure that Caydin is right there playing with Eden and Isaac, and telling Emma all kinds of stories about her new family! Wouldn't you like to know what he's saying?!?! You are such an inspiration of courage and faith. Thank you.