2014

2014

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spring Activities



A few weeks ago my ward had a mother daughter activity where we went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens to see the tulips. I went with a ward friend, and this is a picture of Eden and Emmy in front of some of the flowers. It was really beautiful, and it was a gorgeous day and a way fun activity! It's the first mother daughter I've been to with my own daughter, and it was a great experience! The picture of Isaac and Melanie was just cute, so I decided to add it as well. Melanie graduates the beginning of June, and then she's off to Utah State in the fall! How fast time goes!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute picture of Eden with the flowers. It looks beautiful there and what a fun way to spend a mother daughter activity. And that picture of Melanie and Issac is precious!

Jenn said...

How fun that you made it to the Tulip Festival! We were on our way home from St. George then, and were too pooped to stop! I can't wait for the mother-daughter activities! Hope things are good for you - only 3 months and counting! :)