2014

2014

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Friends


I just wanted to add something new, so I thought I'd post this picture of Isaac and Eden. Isaac is finally getting big enough that he and Eden are starting to play a little more together, which has been so much fun! Eden is a great big sister and will roll on the floor with him and talk to him in "his" language! I'm glad to see them getting along so well because when the new baby comes, they're going to need to entertain each other more to help me! Hopefully by then Isaac will be able to at least crawl, maybe even walk. Until then, I guess they'll just roll along together!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm jealous! Poor Braden only has me to play with, and I'm just not that fun right now! We went to the playground yesterday, and he was bored within 15 minutes! Not to mention that you probably can get more done when they're entertaining each other! Hopefully when we move we'll make new friends and he'll have someone to play with! Only 2 weeks! :)

Unknown said...

Cute picture. They will probably want to play with you and the new baby! It's nice to hear you aren't as sick as you have been before.. that's a nice change! I feel for you on the little ones not wanting to walk... my little ones didn't walk until they were two. And the one with the big head walked later than the one with two club feet... so don't give up!

Kimberly said...

Cute picture!! That's so cute that they are playing together more. Eden is so funny!