2014

2014

Friday, August 3, 2007

Eden's Bday and Passing Time


Eden's 3rd birthday is officially tomorrow, but we already had a little birthday party for her last Sunday with my mom's family which celebrated my Grandpa's, and two other cousins birthdays as well. It was so fun to watch Eden with her presants though! Every single one was so amazing to her! She was so excited and awed by the things she got! I was lucky enough to catch in photo's a couple of her faces! I think the pictures say it all!

We are having another birthday party for her tomorrow with Rob's family, and then another smaller one with just my family on Sunday. It is so much fun to see how exciting life is to these sweet children!

I'm actually really glad Eden's birthday is right now because it's given me something to focus on, planning all the parties and stuff, to help the time pass till the baby is born, which is officially 12 days from today! I am considered full term now, so if she did decide to come earlier, it would be fine! But, I doubt I will, so we'll just say 12 days from today! My sister-in-law invited us over to a pool last week, and the kids loved it! They had this big blow up toy that Isaac and Eden loved to sit on! It was great for Isaac because he gets to the point where he doesn't want to actually be in the water, but this way he was right in the middle of everything, and yet still warm and mostly dry! And, it's nice from Rob and me because we still get to stay in the pool instead of having to sit on the side with Isaac watching!

The kids and I went to lunch today with my mom and sister, and Melanie put her hat on Isaac, who totally loved it! He was being all cheesy for the camera, and I thought he looked so cute, and grown up with the hat on!

He was quite the sight with his cool hat, and dancing to the music they had playing. Eden thought it was pretty funny as well! Eden and Isaac are getting so cute together! I know there will be days and moments when they don't do so well together, but I think overall they are going to be great friends! Isaac woke Eden up this morning by crawling on her and giving her big hugs! Eden, who can usually be very grumpy when she gets up, just smiled and hugged him back! It was so cute! Soon there's going to be three of them! I don't know how Isaac will take it for now, but Eden keeps talking about how she's going to hold her all by herself and how excited she is for her to come! We finally bought a package of newborn diapers, and I had to take one out to look at it, and now Eden is always asking to see it and then she'll say how cute and little it is! Hopefully her love of her new sister will continue after EmmaLee is born!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Way cute pictures!! Issac looks like a little gangster in that hat! So cute! And Eden's face is always so expressive and cute. It was fun to celebrate her birthday last Sunday. And I think we might be able to make it to this one on Sunday too...I'll let ya know. Glad you're having fun and counting down the days!!

Jenn said...

Such great pictures! Isn't it nice to find ways to pass the time? I'm almost (but not quite) jealous that you have Eden and Isaac so close so they can be buddies! How fun that must be for you! Give her hugs from us for her real birthday!