2014

2014

Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall Fun

So, before the snow came, we managed to go visit a few places. Hopefully the warm weather will come back for a little longer so we can go visit a few other places before the sledding season starts!

We went with my mom and youngest brother and sister to Gardner Village last week to see all the witches and pumpkin decorations set up. It was a pretty windy day, so it was a somewhat short visit!

We also managed to go visit Wheeler Farm on my sister Laurie's birthday and see the animals, ducks, and of course, a tree house. We took some bread with us to feed the ducks, but my younger siblings started to give it to them before we got to the pond, and soon we were surrounded by dozens of duck and geese! It was pretty funny! Of course, my brother and sister were a bit nervous and decided to "run away"! It was pretty funny!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Laurie and Thomas are getting so old! I thought it was Melanie in the pictures for a minute, and then I remembered she's at college. Wild. Looks like you had fun!

Laura said...

I agree. Thomas and Laurie are soo big! I always love going to see the witches at Gardner Village. Enjoy the beautiful colorful leaves of Utah (and snow I guess) and I'll enjoy my high of 82 degree weather here in Northern California today. :)

Jenn said...

Cute pics! How you manage to go out with all 3 of your kids is amazing to me! We tried JCPenney yesterday, and it was awful! Happy Birthday to Laurie though!

Kimberly said...

Cute pics! Yeah, I'm feeling better finally! And yes, we sold our car!! YEAH!! It's kinda sad though because that was our first car together...but oh well I'm glad it's gone too! Hopefully we'll see you on Friday at Thomas' Halloween play!