2014

2014

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Halloween was fun this year. We took Eden and Isaac around our neighborhood on Halloween night. We had originally planned on visiting my parents neighborhood as well, but I ended up not feeling all that wonderful that night and we called it good after going around our place. It was still tons of fun, and it's probably better we didn't get more candy because Eden's already had a sugar high, and I've had more than I really should have as well!

Eden decided to go as Snow White this year. I never got around to finding a black wig, or getting the hair paint, so she was the blond version!

EmmaLee was both a clown and a bunny rabbit. She went as a clown to my parents ward carnival on Tuesday night, and was a little bunny on Halloween. I thought I took a picture of her as a bunny, but I guess I didn't! My mom did, so I'll have to get a picture from her and post it then!

Isaac loves dogs, so he went as a puppy this year. He loves to look at his costume and give it hugs and loves, but he isn't too thrilled about the head part when it's on! He was so cute, though, because when he did have it on, he can't walk so he'd crawl around, and he really looked like a little puppy!

My friend Wendy Watt came to the carnival Tuesday as well, and she brought 3 of her sisters with her, who I hadn't seen in ages! For the old gang, here is a picture of (from left to right) Amy, Wendy, Stacie and Michelle! I didn't recognize Michelle at first! It was fun to see and talk to them as well!

Finally, this has nothing to do with Halloween, but I thought it was cute, so I posted it anyway! EmmaLee has been smiling now for a few weeks, and is on the verge of laughing. She's actually chuckled a couple of times, but before she can try again to do more, she usually gets the hic-ups! She's growing so fast, and it's fun to see how she is becoming more aware of her surroundings. Whenever I leave her for a few minutes when she's awake, and then come back and talk to her, she gives me the biggest smiles! I think I'm going to nick-name her smiley because she is seriously the happiest baby I think I've had so far (which means something because all of my kids have been pretty good natured!) Well, Isaac and Eden were happy, but had rough months at this age because of their club feet and casts and surgeries, and shoe braces! I'm so grateful we aren't doing that again right now with EmmaLee!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Such cute costumes! I like a blonde Snow White - it makes better sense! And the puppy outfit was so cute, and fun that he only crawls! I can't wait to see your haircut! Post a pic! Hope you're feeling better!

Kimberly said...

Way cute!! Eden looked like a real princess, so pretty! And Issac was adorable as a puppy! I love the smiley face of EmmaLee too, how precious! We'll see you all tomorrow at Laurie's baptism!!

Laura said...

Such darling kiddos Diana! I love their costumes.
How fun you got to see the Robertson ladies! Thanks for posting the pic.

Karen said...

Hey Diana, Cute Halloween pics! I love that Isaac was a puppy...how funny. And of course Eden was adorable as Snow White. I have to agree with Jen...I want to see a pic of the new hair cut!