2014

2014

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sickness and Happy Mother's Day!

So, Isaac ran a fever for a couple of days this last week, followed by EmmaLee doing the same thing, and then Tuesday Eden threw up all day long! My throat was hurting yesterday, but hopefully it's now all out of our systems and we are feeling better! Yesterday while I was cooking dinner, Isaac was telling me he wanted a diaper change, so I told him to go get a diaper, which we have done before. Well, Eden decided to be a big helper and change him for me, without telling me what she was doing. Weellll, turns out Isaac was poopy, so she came in and told me she tried but I needed to finish, to which I quickly ran to the other room to find Isaac laying on his bed with poop everywhere! I had to go turn down the stove, and then I cleaned up for a bit! So, it's been a very bodily fluid week! Thought you'd all like to know!!! And, in case I don't get on again for a little bit, happy mother's day to all the mom's and wonderful motherly influences out there!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

OH man, that's nice of her to want to help, too bad it caused triple the work for you. I hope everyone is feeling better and stays better for a long time. Happy Mother's Day!

Emily said...

That stinks! Literally! I'm so sorry you guys are sick again! I hope everyone gets better. Have a super weekend! Happy Mother's Day!

Jenn said...

I am so sorry! I hope things get better!

Jenn said...

Okay, last night I felt sorry for you. Tonight, I feel sorry for me! Kaylie has been sick all day! I can honestly say I feel your pain! I hope things get better at your place, soon!

Karen said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too Diana! Doesn't it feel like kind-of an ironic holiday sometime?! Hope you guys feel better soon.

Wendy said...

Mary changed Sara's stinky diaper once, but she actually did a good job. She used about 100 wipes and put the diaper on backwards, but she did a pretty good job for a 3 year old.