2014

2014

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Catching Up!

I am happy to say that we are all finally starting to really feel better! Isaac still has a tiny bit of a runny nose, but is doing much better, and the rest of us are doing great! The last few days have been so beautiful! We've spent a lot of time outside playing! Rob has started a softball league with his work, so we are going once a week to watch him play, which is fun. Yesterday we took a day trip up to Logan to visit my cousin Karen who is in town from Denver, which was a ton of fun! There were several cousins, and my grandma and an aunt and uncle there, so it was fun to just relax and spend some time there! And, on Friday morning, I got a new niece! Nick and Kimberly welcomed their little McKell (I forgot to ask about the spelling, so hopefully this is close!) into the world, and what a cute thing she is with a ton of beautiful hair!! She was two weeks early and was 6 lbs 6?oz (not positive about the ozs) but her lungs were having a little bit of problems so she was on oxygen for the first few hours of her life, but by that night was doing better and is fine now! She makes my EmmaLee look so big now! So, we are so happy to have her here! Also, my sister-in-laws dog had puppies, which are so cute! So, we've had a lot of new babies in our lives these last couple of weeks, which is so much fun!!

8 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. I love those Saturday visits with Grandma and extended family. And congrats to Nick and Kimberly!

I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm just into the worst part of a cold, so it's nice to know people do get better, someday.

Jenn said...

Good to know everyone is feeling better! How fun for you guys to hang out up in (cooler) Logan! Talk to you soon!

Emily said...

I'm glad you're all feeling better. Hopefully you'll stay healthy for a long time. The warm weather is awesome! I'm loving it! When do you want to get together?

Emily said...

I'm glad you're all feeling better. Hopefully you'll stay healthy for a long time. The warm weather is awesome! I'm loving it! When do you want to get together?

Karen said...

Wow! So many events to report on. What a crazy weekend for you. It was so fun to see you last week. Thank you so so much for making the drive up. Your kids are all so dang cute...sorry Eli was such a pickle. But I'm SO glad your kids are finally feeling better.

Stacie Kay said...

You're stories are so cute I wanna see pictures of your cute kids!

Kimberly said...

Yes, you spelled McKell's name right and got the size correct too. Thanks again for the flowers and dinner the other night. It was fun to hang out with you guys. Glad you've been having so much fun and are feeling better.

Laura said...

Diana, do you think any of those new babies are kidnap-able?