2014

2014

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Teeth!

Sorry, I still don't have any pictures. EmmaLee is cutting teeth in like crazy! She has her two top teeth and her two bottom teeth, but she has 5 more that we can see coming in! She's going to have a full mouth of teeth by her first birthday! Caydin didn't cut his first tooth until he was over one! It's amazing how different every kid is! Isaac is talking more and more. He's actually starting to say two syllable words in a coherant way! Other than that, I can't think of a whole lot more to write about. It's been kind of a boring week for us! I can't believe it snowed again today! I hope it gets warm soon, especially since Rob starts softball games next week with a work team. I want to be able to take the kids to go watch him, but if it's freezing, raining, or even snowing, I don't want to!! I hope May weather comes soon!!

5 comments:

Cami said...

Wow, that's a lot of teeth all at once. How's your sleep deficit? And snow in May?!? That's crazy!

Kimberly said...

Hey, at least you can get it all over with at once instead of dragging it out!! I'm ready for some warmer weather that stays too! Call me and we'll plan something to do, but it better be soon since my due date is coming up pretty quickly!! Yeah!!

this is audrey said...

Wow, kids can get teeth that young? Ryan and I have so much to learn...

Emily said...

Getting teeth is so rough. I hope it's going better. Hasn't the weather been so great today? If only it would stay! I'm so sick of the back and forth. It's making me crazy! When things get back to normal a little for you guys we should get together so our kids can play.

ahollandetc said...

5 coming in at once!?! may the force (and lots of motrin) be with you!