2014

2014

Friday, June 6, 2008

Catching Up (Again!)

It's harder than I thought it would be to keep up with my blog now that we don't have the internet! I have lots of cute pictures that I want to post, but I'm actually suppose to be finding stuff for a talk on Sunday, so I have to hurry! Rob's birthday was on May 30, and to celebrate, his sister watched all our kids while Rob and I went up to Mantua Res. up by Brigham City. We rented me a kayak (Rob already has one), and we fished from our kayaks! It was a lot of fun! We both caught one bass each, but we paddled around one whole side of the lake and had a lot of fun! We also had a birthday party with his family when we got back that day, and another one with my family on Sunday that was a combined party with my sister-in-law whose birthday is the same day as Rob's! All in all, it was a lot of fun! The other big news item is that EmmaLee started crawling this last week! She is so cute! She's so little, and she gets so excited that she's doing it! I have video of it, but it'll have to be another day! Anyway, I guess for a last item for now is that for Rob's father's day gift, we got a bbq (I wanted him to pick the one he wanted so he already knows!) which we will be receiving next week, so anyone who wants to come over and bbq is welcome (not that I'm as excited as Rob about getting it or anything!)!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well. They kayak trip sounds like a lot of fun. The BBQ sounds like a great gift. Isn't summer the best?!

Karen said...

So good to hear from you again Diana. I miss your posts. It sounds like things are going well for you guys right now. Kayaking? How adventurous! Also, good luck with your talk!

Kimberly said...

We'd love to come over any time for a nice BBQ!! Great gift and I'm sure Rob will love it as much as Nick has loved his. Good luck with your talks tomorrow!!

Jenn said...

I'm so glad to hear from you! I miss reading what's going on in your life! You're so adventurous! I've never kayaked in my life, and I'm pretty nervous to do anything that involves water over my head (which is only 5 feet deep!).We miss you guys!

Annalisa said...

Hey DIana. I miss reading your posts but it's kinda like Christmas when I check your blog and there is a new one. Glad to hear life is going well!