2014

2014

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Isaac is Two!

Yesterday Isaac turned two! I can't believe how fast the time has gone and that he's already two! He's growing so much lately! He talks a lot more, is mimicking Eden a ton (which can be good and bad!), and overall is really becoming a boy! We had a little birthday party last night with just us, and then we spent most of today at Rob's sister's house for another super fun party with a kiddie pool and puppies, and tomorrow we are having another party with my side of the family! So, it's lots of fun! I have pictures, and one of these times I will figure out how to post them, and then it will have to be a post of just pictures!
On a side note, Melanie got her staples out today, and she actually had 10 staples! She's healing really well, though, but still gets headaches, and her neck still bothers her once in a while!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It's crazy how fast the time flies.

I'm so glad Melanie is doing ok. I hope she doesn't have any other issues from this.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! Isn't it so fun to have an excuse to have so many parties!?

Sorry I haven't called you back yet. Things have been crazy but I haven't forgotten.

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday kiddo! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys!