2014

2014

Sunday, July 6, 2008

July Already!

I can't believe it is July already! Time is flying! We had a good 4th weekend, full of fishing, fireworks, and baby McKell's baby blessing today! Other than that, we've just been enjoying the warm days, usually walking down to the snowcone shack 2 or 3 times a week! Eden does have her first dentist appointment this Tuesday, so I'm hoping that goes well! My grandpa went to the hospital again today with conjeniteve (spelling?) heart failure, and they are having a hard time getting his blood pressure stabalized, so I'm thinking and praying for him a lot right now. It's actually kind of hard for me to think of much else, so I think I'm going to leave it short today. Hopefully soon I will be able to post some pictures! I have some really cute ones I really want to share!!!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Diana, I'm so dumb I almost asked if it was your paternal or maternal grandfather. D'oh. I hope everything is okay. Also, happy birthday to Isaak and I'm so glad Melanie is okay. Thankfully, I heard about it firsthand (from Thomas, but Melanie was in plain view), so I knew the ending was okay. Good job, Caydin.

Melanie said...

It is CONGESTIVE heart failure Nana! Man, for all those medical classes you have taken this last year you would think that you would know that... oh wait that was me! Haha. But ya, I hope Grandpa ends up being alright also. It's been a hard couple months for him, which makes it hard on the rest of us who are worrying about him!

Karen said...

I love snow cones!!!! I'm so jealous, I can't find them anywhere out here. I also hope your grandpa starts feeling better. That's so hard. Can't wait to see all your pictures...

Jenn said...

It was so good to see you guys! We have to get together more often! See you soon!

ahollandetc said...

snow cones 3 times a week...you are a good mom! good luck to your grandpa!

Kimberly said...

Yeah, we've been thinking a lot about Grandpa too. He's sure in our prayers. And thanks for coming to McKell's blessing, it meant a lot to us. Sorry I didn't have much time to visit--I was a bit over whelmed with everyone there!!! And you know how certain members of my family can be...more to tell ya in person on that note. Anyway, good luck with Eden and her teeth!

Wendy said...

We have been walking down to the snowcone shack by our house 2 or 3 times a week too. Mary and Sara had thier first dentist appointments last month. They both did great, and neither of them have cavities.