2014

2014

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Exciting News!

I am very happy to finally have something happy to say, even if it doesn't have to do with me, exactly. My sister Melanie is getting married! Last night her boyfriend, Danny Isaac, proposed to her, and she said yes! They will be getting married on October 9 at the Salt Lake temple, and I am so excited for her! Danny's a great guy, and they have known each other for around 4 years now. They dated in high school, and for the last two years Danny has been on a mission. They wrote consistently while he was gone, and he got back mid-June. They have been dating since, and now they are getting married! It's funny because Danny's last name is Isaac, and when I tried to tell my Isaac that Melanie's last name was going to be Isaac, he was kind of upset and said, "I'm Isaac!" He seems to be okay with it today, though, so I think he'll get through it okay! EmmaLee can already say an adorable "Uncle Danny", so I think it's safe to say we are all excited for this occasion!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Yay! Please tell her congratulations for me. Truly exciting news.

Laura said...

I keep checking her blog to see pics, etc., but I guess she's too busy being in love or something. :-)

Lesa said...

Yay for weddings! They are so much fun!