2014

2014

Friday, March 12, 2010

What are they REALLY trying to find out?

Here is a list of questions from an actual employment quiz Rob just completed today. This is not the first time he has had to take quizzes like this. We've always thought they are kind of funny, and a bit ridiculous, and thought that this time we would share! With these questions, you were suppose to answer with a Strongly Agree, Agree, Uncertain, Disagree, or Strongly Disagree. We never get through them without laughing out loud! And, this is a very small portion of the quiz. They ask several of the questions with slightly different wording many times! Hope you enjoy like we did!

Selling illegal drugs to your co-workers is okay as long as they can afford to buy them.

There are many things about people that really annoy me.

There is nothing wrong with using illegal drugs on the job if it helps you to relax and do a better job.

I have never been angry with anyone.

As long as you don't get greedy, it's okay to take small amounts of money and/or merchandise from your company without permission.

Anyone who says they have never used illegal drugs while at work is lying.

It doesn't hurt to steal company property if the company has lots of money.

Failure is something that I've never experienced.

Giving illegal drugs to your co-workers is not as bad as selling illegal drugs to them.

It is okay to give or sell illegal drugs to your co-workers as long as it isn't taken to the extreme.

When I hear a person who claims they have never stolen anything, I don't believe them.

It is only fair to steal from your employer to make up for low wages.

I am basically suspicious of people in positions of authority.

I have never driven faster than the legal speed limit.

I firmly believe in taking advantage of others before they take advantage of me.

I have a tendency to do things I regret later.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Haha I hate those quizzes!! I have had to take them several times too. Not only are they dumb questions but they keep asking the same things over and over!

Jenn said...

That is hilarious! What dumb things to ask!