2014

2014

Monday, March 8, 2010

A Week Late!

So, this come a week late, but on March 1st, it was Rob and my's 8 year anniversary! We were actually out celebrating when I got the call about my Grandma Dickey which is why it's taken extra time to finally post this!

I am so grateful for my sweet husband! We have been through a lot together, and I understand how people can say they are more in love now than before! He is my best friend! He is so sweet to me and takes such wonderful care of me. I'm so grateful that we are able to be completely honest in everything with each other; I trust him completely! We are able to share our dreams and fears, sorrows and joys, and are able to work together in everything we do. He supports me and I support him in all of life's challenges. We make our decisions together, with understanding of how the other feels. Neither one of us are perfect, but I know we can and will be able to overcome and get through anything! We've already done so much together, and I'm so grateful that he will be at my side as we still have so much to accomplish! I love you Rob!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Thank you for referring how to get to Angels amoung us. I lost a son this past july and would love to join. dnkwilliams@comcast.net

Kimberly said...

Wow, 8 years!! That's awesome!! Congrats you two! I'm currently reading the Fabelhaven series. I'm on book 2 and it's pretty interesting. I've also read a couple from Betsy Brannon Green, she's an LDS author who writes romance/suspense novels. It's nice because the romance part is all clean (just kissing and holding hands type stuff) and the mysteries are pretty cool too. Read Hearts in Hiding first and the sequeal is Double Cross. Then you can read any other ones. I've just finished Above Suspicion and enjoyed it. So there you go! Happy reading!!