2014

2014

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another New Chapter!

So, I'm excited to say that I am officially now an Aggie, and I am officially going to be working towards a degree in Family Life Studies from USU online!  With Rob going to school, we decided that there was no reason I couldn't be going to school too!  I love that it is online because that means I can work on it wherever we are, and that there will be lots of flexibility in the time I  can do the work!  I'm not always going ot be able to go full time, and since I only have about a year of previous college, it could take me more than the three years to complete, but at least I'm working on it!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Diana, this is awesome!! I've been looking at doing the same thing. Good for you.

Cami said...

It's great to be an Aggie! Good luck with the studies; you're awesome!

junebee said...

Congrats! I'm jealous. I've been looking into their online courses for a while now. You'll have to let me know how it goes!

jessi said...

Awesome! I graduated from USU in Family Human Development (that was the old name of the same major-) It is so fun and I loved all the classes! I went to USU Logan two years, then USU extension SLC the other two years.
Your going to Love it!!!!

Laura said...

Woot woot! Good for you! Now you just need to become a true aggie.

Marsha said...

Aggie ice cream, Big Blue, True Aggie, kicking "A"- Just a few words to welcome you into the USU family. :)

Melanie said...

Hooray go Aggies!!! Haha, I am actually kinda jealous....

Wendy said...

That's exciting, good for you!