2014

2014

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper, although I will use bags when I need to, and mostly for birthdays!
2. Real tree or artificial?
I think real trees are fun, and we'll probably get one in the future, but we have a fake one, and with small kids, I think I prefer the fake one!
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually Thanksgiving weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Sometime in the first few weeks of January, but this year, probably right after the New Year since we will be starting to move on January 3rd!
5. Do you like eggnog?
I don't mind a glassful once a year, but that covers me till the next year!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
A bike.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, but I'm not sure where it is right now!
8. Hardest person to buy for?
My dad; he either wants things I have no idea what they are or how to find them, or it's too expensive!
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Eden, I just get her what I would have wanted as a kid!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
The only thing I can think of is getting clothes I didn't like, but I took them back and exchanged them!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Every year is different. This year I had most of it done in November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I don't think so, but I might have!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Anything warm and baked!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
I really like the ones we got this year, they are a mix of the two! There are like 70 white lights and 30 colored mixed in to every strand!
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Depends on my mood.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Both!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
If I concentrated really hard I might be able to get them right!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I like both and have had both before. This year it is an angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Crowded stores and SICKNESS from the cold weather.
24. Do you buy gifts for your pets?
No
25. Have you ever been Christmas caroling?
Yes, but not for a few years.
26. Hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
I will take whichever one is available!
Tag: Laura, Wendy, and Brandis

No comments: