2014

2014

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WE'RE MOVING

I'm so excited! Rob and I signed contract papers today so we officially have a moving date, and more importantly, a place to move to! It's been a frustrating and long process, but well worth what we are getting! On January 3rd, we will be moving into a twinhome in Springville which we will be renting for at least the next year (buying turned out to still be a little out of our budget). It has 3 bedrooms and what I'm most excited about is that it has a one car attached garage as well! I will go take pictures of it soon so I can post them, but I had to share the exciting news with everyone! It was amazing how we even found the place and that it actually was in our price range! I never knew how difficult it would be to find a place to rent with three children! Nobody wants to rent to families with more than one child, let alone three, at least not in our price range! I'm so excited that Rob won't have to drive an hour each way to work anymore, especially in the bad weather, and it will feel like a mansion with three bedrooms, a big kitchen and living room, and everything! Five in one room is pretty tight!! I'm really excited that we found this twinhome because it is really like having our own home. It'll be so much nicer than an apartment complex, or even a normal duplex or fourplex. The homes are only attached at the garages, so we won't have to worry about anybody above us, next to us, or below us! It'll be heaven! Anyway, just had to share the good news!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

What great news! When we moved into 3 bedrooms last August we thought we'd died and gone to heaven (even though we still have less than 1000 sq. ft.). Everybody started sleeping better. And a garage sounds pretty good too, especially since it just snow and iced over here. Congratulations!

Jenn said...

I'm so excited for you! It really is nice to not worry about waking people up with your kids! Congratulations!

Kimberly said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys and especially since it was the twin home that you wanted!! Hurray!!!

Annalisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can only imagine how excited you must be right now. I can't wait to see pictures