2014

2014

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Still Sick!

Okay, so I was hoping we were near the end, but nope! I woke up early this morning to the sounds of a child puking. I ran to Isaac's crib to find him fast asleep, and looked to the side where Eden's bed is, and there she was, half dazed throwing up all over! So, it started, again! After another puking incident, and three diarreah episodes, I finally had her settled somewhat comfortably watching cartoons when Isaac woke up crying, and refused to be consoled. I was walking with him trying to figure out what was up, and all of the sudden he was throwing up on me, again! Meanwhile, Rob was supposed to be getting up to go to work, but guess who else caught it?! Soooo, I spent most of the morning cleaning, disinfecting, and praying for no more puke! Heavenly Father must have known I was at my limit because nobody did puke again after the morning episodes! In fact, after a mid-morning nap, Eden woke up and was so much better you would have never known she had been sick! We've still been very careful about what she eats and drinks, but she had energy to spare, and has been using some if it to drive me crazy! Rob has been okay, and even sent me out for a few hours this evening to get some Christmas shopping done and get a break, since a nap is almost impossible! Isaac has still just been as grouchy as can be! I hope he gets over this really soon because I almost don't remember what he's like not crying and whining! Anyway, I don't even know what to expect tomorrow, but I'm bracing myself for more morning throw up just so I'm not disappointed!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am SO SO sorry!!! Having sick kids is the worst! And to have more than one sick at the same time, I can't imagine. Plus a sick husband!! I hope you get a break soon and that they all get better and STAY better! Especially since we have all the fun Christmas activities coming up! But hopefully it will all be over before then. I'll keep ya in my prayers!!

Jenn said...

Yikes! I'm so sorry! We haven't had throwing up for a while (knock on wood!) but Braden was trying to get the croup the other day. He hasn't coughed at all today, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!