2014

2014

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Little Change

I guess I hit that point in my pregnancy where I feel like everything is getting bigger, I'm uncomfortable, and I wanted some kind of a change that I wanted! So, what did I do, I got a haircut of course! And, I did the pregnancy thing where I cut it a lot shorter! I'm hoping it will help me feel cooler as my inner heater is completely up and running now, and quicker since I get uncomfortable just doing my hair these days! So, here's the result!

When I first got home, my hubby and all my kids said they loved it. After about an hour, Isaac started bawling and saying that "I don't like your hair like that!", which I'm hoping came because he was tired! Hopefully it will look better to him in the morning! But, no matter what he thinks, I'm liking it! It's weird to not feel my hair everywhere, but I'm excited for the change! My hair grows so fast and is so thick, especially in pregnancy that I'm sure it won't take me too long to grow back out if I decide after a little bit that I'm tired of short! For now, here's to change!

12 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE it Diana!! You've got to be the cutest thing ever. Gorgeous. Good for you.

Annalisa said...

Cute! I want a change but I always regret it as soon as it's gone.

junebee said...

Way cute! I don't know that I remember you ever going that short before. What took you so long? :) So cute. And fun, too!

Eve said...

Oh, that's darling, Diana. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Robert said...

Gorgeous hair! The cutest smile ever!

Julie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!

Lesa said...

Diana I love it! It looks fabulously amazing on you! I am so jealous though that your hair grows back so fast...

Laura said...

LOVE it!!!!

Wendy said...

So cute! That's a good picture of you.

Jenn said...

You're still so tiny! And I love the haircut! It looks fabulous!

plaidspolitics said...

I think that is a perfect style for you! You look great!

Marsha said...

Diana,

I feel like such a follower, but I'll say it anyway: I love your hair cut! Very cute.