2014

2014

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Not Much

Okay, so I don't have much to say, but feel compelled to write something!  I haven't had time to download any pictures, but I'll try to do so soon.  We have been fighting sickness for the last week or so.  It started with Eden loosing her voice and getting laryngitis.  It's kind of amusing to hear your 5 year old speak in a different voice, especially when she sounds like a 90 year old woman who has been smoking her entire life!  Just as she was getting better, Isaac ended up with croup and a nasty cough.  A day or two later, EmmaLee had it.  I've just been praying and hoping Ammon didn't come down with it, and so far he hasn't!  I started to get a bit of a sore throat, but I'm thinking now it is more allergies because it's kind of off and on, and I would think if it was a cold, it would be all the time.  Sooo, that's been fun!  We did finally get out today and managed to find a park with nobody in it, and we enjoyed being outdoors for a couple of hours!  My kids especially enjoyed the freedom!  I think they've been feeling a little neglected since Ammon was born, and I noticed a huge difference in their attitude today after being at the park!  It was kind of funny, but at the park, they all kept telling us randomly that they loved us, and we were beautiful/handsome, and things like that! Thank heavens the weather is getting better so we can do more outings like today; we all need it!  Isaac will be turning 4 on Sunday, which is crazy!  I'll take some pictures, so for sure some pictures will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

Adding a new member to the family is always difficult. I'm sure things will be easier once everyone is healthy and you can get out more often.

Kimberly said...

Yuck, it's no fun having sick kids. I hope everyone is feeling better. And yeah for the park and nice weather. I too notice a difference when my kids can get outside and play. Everyone is much happier, including mom! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend! And to finally meet Ammon!!! Yeah!!