2014

2014

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pictures, a lot of pictures!


Okay, so here are the promised pictures!  This first one is of Ammon at the hospital.
This was also taken that first day at the hospital.  Isaac totally loves his new little brother!
I had Ammon at Alta View hospital.  They have this new thing where they offer a special dinner for two for one of the meals you are there for in celebration of you new arrival!  They brought in this little table, and this fancy meal!  It was really nice!  They also gave me a really nice, plush robe! 
This was Ammon at the hospital when we were ready to go home!
Just a cute shot of Ammon with his eyes open!
Another cute shot of Ammon and me.
I don't know how clear it is in this picture, but this shows how yellow Ammon has been.
So, this is a picture of Ammon on his bili bed.  We felt kind of lucky because his bed only had a bottom part, so we didn't have to worry about the glasses over his eyes, and we could also cover him with blankets.  He only had to have his back exposed to the bed.
Here is a shot of him on his bili bed at night.  With the mobile on, and his bed glowing, it reminded us of a space ship!
Like I said earlier, Isaac totally loves his brother. He kisses him, and gets all cute and mushy (for a 3 year old boy) whenever he sees him!
Here he is kissing him again!
And again!  He is such a good brother to him, and I hope they grow up as close buddies!
The kids have handled the changes pretty good.  It has been a little crazy trying to adjust, and the kids have been kind of crazy some of the days!
A cute picture of Isaac wearing a "silly" hat!
Again, some craziness has been the order of the last couple of weeks!
More craziness,
mixed in with some cuteness and much happiness!
And some seeking of attention,
and did I mention some craziness?
Good thing they can still be cute too!
And silliness that makes me laugh!
The first Monday after Ammon was born, Eden had a little celebration at school for getting through kindergarten! Her last day was last Friday!  I can't believe my little girl is already done with Kindergarten!  She gets a couple of months off, and then she will be starting the 1st grade!  I can't believe how fast time has gone!  Caydin would have just finished 1st grade and would be going into 2nd grade!  These realizations make me want to just hold Ammon all day long because I know it will be him finishing Kindergarten way too soon!

7 comments:

Cami said...

OH, he's so perfect and little and round! Very very cute. And I like the spaceship crib.

Laura said...

That is the same spaceship crib Amelia was in! And the same binky... and blankets... Nostalgia already (okay, not for the bili crib).

He's so cute, even yellow! I wish I could see him in person and give his cheeks some good kisses. Enjoy! Also, the rest of your kids are darling as well.

Karen said...

I kind-of think jaundice makes them look like they have a nice tan. Is that weird? Either way, he's so adorable. How are you holding up Diana?

Kimberly said...

Those are some great pictures!! I'm happy to see more of this little guy. Isaac seems like the perfect older brother too, so cute. You guys were lucky to have that type of bed because it was so stressful to have to watch McKell 24/7. I'm happy your through all that too. He's adorable and I can't wait to meet him in person!!

Wendy said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how big your kids are!

Laura said...

Cute, cute kids Diana! My favorite picture is the one with Ammon with his eyes open. He is super cute, but the part I love the best is the cute little eyeball in the corner of the frame of an adoring sibling. Precious!

The Holland Family said...

Congrats! Diana. He is so cute. Glad he is finally here. Hope all is going well for you. Thinking of you. Nicole - Mia's mom