2014

2014

Saturday, April 5, 2008

April Already!

I can't believe it is April already, and actually already almost a week into it! We've had a somewhat busy week, but luckily not from anything bad! We had my youngest brother and sister over for a sleepover this last week, along with a niece and a nephew, so we've been busy playing and having fun! That along with just a couple of other things we needed to do had us going up to Sandy and back a few times, and before I knew it, a week has gone by! Here are some random pictures we've taken this last week!

On one of our drives back to our house from Sandy, Isaac was getting restless, so I gave him Rob's basketball. He was "shooting" it off my headrest, and it would fall back into his lap, so he'd shoot again! What was more amazing is when we actually watched him, he had pretty good hand position!

I thought this was a great picture of Isaac! He and Eden were playing and he found his snow boots, and decided to wear them around the house. Of course, he didn't have any pants on, so it made the look just all that much better!!

So, this picture of EmmaLee is funny because she is actually doing this on purpose! She has learned to "wink" her eyes! If you bat your eyes at her, or squeeze your eyes shut and then open them, she does it back to you! Some days she'll do it, and others she won't, but it sure is cute when she'll do it!

Finally, Eden has taken after her Aunt Melanie in the self portrait area! Whenever I get my camera out these days, she has to take some pictures. She will take pictures of other things, but there's always at least one or two self portraits of herself!

We enjoyed conference this weekend as well, and it always amazes me how personal most of the talks feel. I went into this conference really wanting to get a few answers or helps in a few areas, and it seems like some of the talks were directed straight to me! It is such a huge blessing to have a living prophet and apostles, and I am so grateful everyday that I get to have the blessings of the gospel in my life! I can't wait for the talks to be printed so I can go back and read them! There are so many good things said that I need to reread them before I can even come close to really catching all the wonderful things said!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the pictures. And way to go Issac on that basketball game! I thought it was funny that he had to throw it off your head rest! Anything to keep the troops happy eh? And yes, I'd like to get together sometime this week to make some birthday cards. Call me and let me know. The only major thing I have going on is a dr appointment on Tues. afternoon, but it's at 2:40 anyway. So let me know!

Emily said...

Cute pictures! Kids are so fun! It sounds like you got to have some fun this week. It sounds like you're all feeling better. I hope to see you on Saturday!

ahollandetc said...

what adorable pictures!

Ryan said...

Sure it's already april but it still feels like winter. Maybe winter will finally be over for goods now. We should have you guys over for a BBQ if the weather ever gets better.

Jenn said...

Cute pictures! And I love your background! I can't believe how fast time is flying; wasn't it just yesterday that you and I were pregnant, and now our babies are almost 8 months old and Kimberly is the pregnant one! Wow! Stop the clock!