2014

2014

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Change of Plans

Okay, so I called Primary's to see when we have to take Isaac in tomorrow morning, and they have no record of him! So, I called the dentist office and found out that there was a mistake in the date given to me, so he isn't scheduled for tomorrow! Most likely he will be going in this Friday instead, but possibly not until May 16th! I know it was an innocent mistake, but it is kind of frustrating to be gearing up for it only to find out it was all wrong! Rob had to get tomorrow off from work, and now he'll have to see if he can get Friday off instead, but we might not even know for sure until sometime tomorrow when it's even going to be! But, oh well. I guess things happen for a reason, and at least now we won't have to be driving up to Sandy and Primary's in this SNOW! I can't believe it's snowing again! But, it's not really sticking, and I hear it's suppose to warm up by the weekend again, so it's really better for us anyway! And, this way Rob will be home for the whole weekend after the surgery to help with Isaac and the other kids!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I guess that's good and bad right?!? Nice to not have to deal with it tomorrow, but it also be nice to get it done and over with! Good luck little Isaac (and Mommy!)!

Karen said...

Oh my word Diana...I don't look at your blog for a couple of days and bam...a million things are going on in your life. First of all...I'm so sorry about Isaac having to go under for dentistry. It sounds like there is a lot of genetic factors going on there especially considering you've dealt with your other two kids the same way...and they haven't had the same issues. So don't beat yourself up about this! My husband sees kids mouths like this ALL the time. We will keep you in our prayers tomorrow. Also, your hair looks FABULOUS! You are a supermodel. ;)