2014

2014

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Check out this New Blog!

So, my wonderful husband decided to start a new blog that showcases some of his work. It includes photography, illustrations, and other graphic works. While he is looking for work, he has done some freelance work, including book covers for a trilogy a friend of ours wrote, two of which are published (Where the Wind Sings by Robyn M. Schow is the first one and Witch Way is the second one). We are hoping that having his work more available for people to look at will help us in the job area, so if anybody wants to pass along his blog site, we would appreciate it! His address is www.fischergraphics.blogspot.com Thanks!

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

It looks good. Of course what do I know, but to me it looks impressive.

ahollandetc said...

love the book cover...so enchanting. Congrats on little Josh groban (how cute is that?) and your new job. I have the best image in my head of beautiful Diana the librarian! (it's the classic hair in a haphazard bun secured with a pencil, a tweed pencil skirt (high waisted bc you have the perfect figure for it), white collared button up
shirt, and heels, no nylons) ha!

In my own realm I understand the bittersweet emotions of wanting to be home/working scenario. Hang in there! You will truly find strength and courage beyond on your! Xoxox