2014

2014

Monday, October 26, 2009

Pregnancy-the 5th Time Around

I have decided there are pros and cons to being pregnant for the 5th time:

Pros:
-I know more what to expect during and after the pregnancy
-When morning sickness hits and I call my doctor, they simply ask where to send the prescription
-There isn't much left that I have to buy, especially with two previous girls and two previous boys
-The cute things the other kids say about the "baby" (example-what Isaac said to me after I turned down a Twinkie because I didn't want one, "but the baby wants one!")
-knowing that there really will be an end to pregnancy and being able to imagine it!

Cons:
-I know more what to expect during and after the pregnancy
-Many of my pregnancy ailments keep getting worse, like my hips
-Considering having to go to maternity clothes by 10 weeks

There are probably more on both sides, but that's what I've been thinking about this last week!

3 comments:

Cami said...

That's funny about the Twinkie. My baby still "wants" me to eat stuff like extra cookies and treats(since she's nursing). :)

Kimberly said...

Ha! I'm right there with you, but this is only my third--which makes needing to wear maternity clothes that early too more pathetic! It is pretty amazing to think about doing this all over again and having to survive the first few months, but they sure are worth it! Hang in there and I'll try to remind myself too!!!

Jenn said...

Oh, I know all about those hips! Mine starting aching about 6 weeks ago! And ditto to what Kimberly said - this is only my third and I've been struggling with my regular clothes for 2 months now! I think the hardest thing for me right now is that I am so attached to this kid, but I still have to wait so long to really meet him! That's what stinks about finding out by 6 wks, and an ultrasound at every appointment! But we can all make it! It's worth it! :D