2014

2014

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Proving a Point

If you haven't read my previous post, read that first, then read this one.

I told my supervisor today at the end of my shift that I was expecting. What where the first words out of her mouth? "I wondered if you might be! You are a smaller person and your stomach just didn't match." I'm 10 weeks today, and people have already suspected it now for a week or two! And these are fairly new people in my life that I kind of thought would just think that maybe I just had a bit of a belly, but no, it is already THAT obvious! Point proved.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ha! Sorry, but that's pretty funny. Just remember you've done this 4 other times so you shouldn't be worried about your belly. And you are a skinny girl so it does show more when you can't hide it anywhere!! It's better than them thinking you were fat right?

Jenn said...

Don't feel too badly; my baby-sitter (who is the Bishop's daughter!) told her mom that she thought I was preggo when I was only 8 weeks! Of course, she'd come over to sit for me while I went to that appointment, but still! And really - you are slender so it will show faster! How are you feeling? Is the Zofran working for you?

Wendy said...

That's funny. It's just because you are skinny. I am 20 weeks, and people are just starting to notice, because I'm not so skinny and my fat just covered up my baby bump.