2014

2014

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sickness

This week my family has been taking turns being sick; not the flu, luckily, but running fevers, tummy aches, and half of them getting pretty good colds with runny noses. Nobody has really been sick at the same time, so it has felt like a long week because as soon as one gets better, the next one starts into it! So far I think I have been lucky enough to either only catch it very mildly, or not get it at all. I can't tell for sure because I have enough pregnancy ailments that I can't tell if I have a cold, or if my nose is stuffy from being pregnant! My body aches, but it's been aching for a long time now, and I'm only getting bigger! I have to admit that I like coming to my blog now and seeing less than 40 days left on my baby ticker! I'm really hitting that uncomfortable stage in my pregnancy that lets me know we're almost there, although that doesn't always make the days easier to get through! So, hopefully we all get healthy, and the weather turns nice and warm so we can have some nice distractions this last month to get me through! I have taken up my crocheting again to try to keep myself somewhat busy since my ability to move around is becoming more and more limited! So, if anyone needs any washcloths, I should have a nice little stack in the next few weeks!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Man I'm sorry. It's not fun being sick and then having it cycle through everyone too. I hope you all get better soon! McKell has been battling a strong fever the past 3 days too and it's not been fun. She's been in our bed the past couple of nights because she wont sleep otherwise, but that means we don't sleep! She's been extremely attached to Nick and will cuddle right up to him too. One morning when he tried to get up to go to work she refused to come to me and kept on laying back down on Nick! Finally he got away, but she wouldn't cuddle up to me so I just got to rub her feet instead to get her to go back to sleep. It's been pretty interesting. But I think she's finally over it now. Hang in there with all the pregnancy stuff too, we don't have that much longer!!