2014

2014

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Story Time

I have to write this down while I still remember it!

This afternoon, Rob had the kids all laying down on pillows for a pretend "sleepover".  Part of the sleepover was that everyone got to make up a story.  Rob tells one, and then Eden, and then it's Isaac's turn.  He starts his story something like this, "Once there was a man who was poopy."  He said another sentence or two along the same lines, at which point I told him he needed to stop and start over with a nice, clean story.  So, this was the beginning of his next story, "Once there was a clean man.  He liked to clean everything . . . "  Not quite what I meant, but it works!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Ha ha ha! I love literalism.

Annalisa said...

LOL!!! I love kids! Everything is so literal.

Kimberly said...

Ha! Ha! That's awesome! Kids are just so precious aren't they? I love their innocence. What a great story!!

jessi said...

That's funny! Sounds like something my Hunter bear would do!