2014

2014

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Girls


EmmaLee figured out last night how to suck her thumb! I thought it was so cute! Most of the time she takes a binki, but I guess I was slacking so she found a substitute instead! She actually hasn't done it again since, so I'm glad my camera was right next to me and I got a picture!

Eden still just loves her little sister, and now that EmmaLee is getting a little bigger, she is more aware of what's around her and likes watching both Eden and Isaac. They can get her to smile just by being around. In another year, I'll have the three amigo's running around together!

Eden has decided that she really likes taking pictures. I took the picture of her and EmmaLee, and so she HAD to take one of EmmaLee and me! She did a pretty good job for a three year old!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Very precious!! I hope I am having a girl because I'd love a little princess! Eden did a great job taking that picture too!! I'm impressed. We'll see you on Sunday and may I be the first to say Happy Early Birthday!!!

Karen said...

I love it when babies suck their thumbs. Cutest ever! I get in trouble when I say that, though, b/c I'm married to a dentist...so don't tell Zack! ;)

Cami said...

I wish my kids would have found their thumbs, or taken a pacifier, or something to keep them a little quieter (especially at night). Count your blessings!