2014

2014

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Seven Random Things

Okay, so I've been tagged a few times with things, but haven't had time to follow through. So, I thought I'd better not pass up another one, so here are 7 random things about me!

1. My elbows are double jointed.
2. I have a funny lump (to put it nicely) at the bottom of my stomach from having 4 c-sections; it gets bigger with each one!
3. I've never broken a bone.
4. I've had the exact same ending pregnancy weight for all 4 of my pregnancies, but started at different weights each time.
5. I was 20 when I had my first kiss.
6. Banana Cream Pie was the first thing Rob and I ever started talking about-it's our favorite dessert.
7. The only time I've ever fainted was at the dentist office after having 4 teeth pulled.

I tag:
Anyone who wants to do it!

No comments: