2014

2014

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend and GO BYU!

Happy Thanksgiving weekend (since I'm a little late for Thanksgiving Day!)! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and ate good food. We celebrated with my family Thursday, and then with Rob's family on Friday, and then had some family over for the big game today, so it's been fun! I didn't know how the big game this year could even match the exciting ending of last years, but I wasn't dissapointed! While still not as classic as last years, the last few minutes of this game turned out pretty exciting, and had plenty of yelling and jumping involved! Sorry for any Ute fans who read this, but I personally enjoyed the end of this years game!

3 comments:

Laura said...

GO COUGARS!!!

Jenn said...

It sounds like you guys had a great weekend! I'm no BYU fan, but my hubby is, and he loved the game, too. Talk to you soon!

Laura said...

BTW, Happy Belated Birthday Diana!