2014

2014

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Tag!

I was tagged by Laura B.

The rules are as follows: You answer the questions, then tag 5 others. Post their names and then leave a message on their blog letting them know that they have been tagged! Wahoo! Let’s have some fun!

What was I doing 10 years ago:
Okay, 10 years ago I was a junior in high school. At this time of year, I was probably getting ready to go to the BYU Ballroom Dance competition, so I was probably practicing several mornings during the week, and possibly some evenings. We were probably also doing some kind of fund raiser to earn money to pay for costumes. Besides that, I honestly don't remember what else. I wrote in my journal all the time so I wouldn't have to use my brain power to remember everything, and after 4 kids, my brain is goo and I can't remember more specifics at this time!

Things on my “to do” list:
1. Go through my kids' clothes and get the next sizes out for Isaac and EmmaLee.
2. Clean the bathroom.
3. Vacuum the whole house!
4. Vacuum the van!!
5. Get some sleep!!!

Places I Have Been:
1. Florida 1998-Thanks to my brother winning a trip to Florida from Franklin Covey that turned into a whole family trip!
2. Nashville TN 1999-Thanks to HOSA-Alana and I won 1st place in CPR/First Aid and went to Nashville for the national competition.
3. Hawaii 2000-Decided to take this one just for fun! Wendy and I went with my parents and had a blast! (Sorry Wendy for being uptight at first!!)
4. Nauvoo IL 2002-Rob and I and my brother Nick went out for the Nauvoo temple open house.
5. Denver CO 2002-Same trip as Nauvoo, but due to bad weather, we missed a connecting flight and ended up spending the night with Rob's uncle in a suburb of Denver.

Bad Habits:
1. Being grouchy when I'm tired, so a lot these days!
2. Feeding my kids too much sugar!
3. Keeping clothes too long that I don't wear but think I will.
4. Side seat driving-but only with Rob!
5. Being late to things!!

Places I Have Lived:
West Jordan, UT
Sandy, Ut
Syracuse, UT
Springville, UT

Things that most people don’t know about me:
1. My elbows are double jointed.
2. I wet the bed till I was 6.
3. I have a mole on both my feet in almost the exact same spot.
4. I had a butcher knife fall into my foot when I was one-I still have the scar.
5. My middle toe on my left foot has a birth mark (my feet have a lot of secrets!)

I’m tagging:
Jenn, Karen, Cami, Laura (Dickey), Kimberly, and anyone else who wants to!

No comments: