2014

2014

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Nothing Much

So, nothing much has been going on here this last week. I've had a bit of a sinus cold, so we've stayed pretty close to home. I sure am ready for Spring! We actually went to a nearby pond today and fed some ducks, and it felt so wonderful to be out in the sunshine!

EmmaLee is getting bigger everyday and is getting better with her hands. She likes to play with toys and grab things now! Isaac did reach a milestone this week, he is FIANLLY walking! He's been able to walk a few steps for a few months now, but I think this week we can finally say that he is really walking! I think the combination of having a big upper body and two club feet, which affects his whole leg, has made balancing a little difficult for him. So, it's fun to see him walking around now! Eden is doing very well with her cast. She hasn't hardly complained about it at all, and it hasn't slowed her down even one bit! We have to be careful, though because it can cause injury if it hits you. We've actually started calling it her "club" foot! She gets to get her second cast this Thursday, Valentine's Day, and then two weeks from then, she'll be done! Hopefully it will have done it's job!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better! Way to go Issac!! That video was very cute and it's amazing that Eden is doing so well with her cast. Hope your luck holds out!

Jenn said...

Cute video! I'm sorry everyone has been sick; I don't know how but we've stayed relatively healthy all winter. (Now I'm going to knock on wood, ttfn!)

Cami said...

Cute! I especially love Issac's wide-stance walking. That stage is so fun (and scary).