2014

2014

Friday, March 14, 2008

Another Tag

A-Attached or single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Rob
C-Cake or Pie: I really like both of them!
D-Day of Choice: Fridays because it is the start of the weekend
E-Essential Item (s): Diapers, wet wipes, binkies, bottle, hand sanitizer, purse
F-Favorite Color: purple
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Hometown: Springville, UT
I-Indulgence(s): Right now, sleep and good food!
J-January or July: July
K-Kids: Four
M-Marriage Date: March 1, 2002
N-Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters, 3 sister-in-laws, 2 brother-in-laws
O-Oranges or Apples: Depends on what is the freshest at the time
P-Phobias or Fears: Getting my toes pulled apart, that bugs me!
Q-Quote(s): Patience is a Virtue
R-Reason to Smile: The gospel and my family!
S-Season: spring/summer
T-Tag: Anyone who wants to
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I'm very picky about my pillow
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Is this some kind of animal activist's quiz?
W-Worst Habit: Getting stressed out too quickly!
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds (Is this the only "x" question they could come up with?
Y-Your Favorite Food: Thanksgiving Dinner!
Z: Zodiac: Scorpio

3 comments:

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Hey Guys,
Good to get intouch with you. Ryan told me you had a blog also, so I looked you guys up! Keep in touch -k-!

Jenn said...

That's fun - what is the toe thing?

Laura said...

I'm with you on the pillow thing. It's gotta be a certain thickness - not too fluffy, not too flat. Oh, sleep with the perfect pillow is grand! :)