2014

2014

Friday, March 7, 2008

Fun Pictures

So, there's nothing really new to write about, but I thought these were cute pictures so I thought I would post them!

I finally gave in and got Eden's hair cut professionally! It's not anything fancy, more just making everything even in the front and back! A girl from my new ward works at a salon, so I had her cut it, and then Eden decided she needed it styled and asked for princess curls. It's hard to see from the picture, but she had little ringlets in her hair and it looked really cute, but as you can see, Eden was being a bit of a pickle and not posing very well for me, so this was the best shot I got!

I just thought this was a cute picture of Isaac. He has really grown up a lot in the last few months, and as long as it took him to learn to walk, now it feels like he's been walking forever! He's starting to talk a lot more as well, and he loves to sing, especially Josh Groban!

Here is another one of EmmaLee's cute smiles! She is growing more and interacting with the other two more and more!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Very cute pictures, but that's pretty easy to do when you have cute kids!! I'll call ya soon so we can plan the 15th.

Jenn said...

Fun pictures! Braden won't let me take fotos of him at all anymore, so like you, I just take what I can get! Seems like I haven't seen you guys forever! Hope to see you soon!

Karen said...

I love that Isaac sings Josh Groban. What a little stud. Keep it coming and he'll be famous before you know it.